• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick debt clock

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Who here thought the deadbeat would actually pay?
We knew he would resist. Its the legally binding pay order that was important. He can resist all he wants but at some point the law will come for his assets. It might take a while but it's a sure thing. The longer it takes the more it accrues. Pat loses either way. If pat tries to move his assets into someone else's name he will be charged with a crime. He is backed into a corner on this. Pat thinks he is sticking it to the trolls by not paying, in reality it just makes the win even sweeter. I hope they do an estate auction to try and recoup what is owed. Would be a great chance for a few rascals to acquire some keepsakes.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
We knew he would resist. Its the legally binding pay order that was important. He can resist all he wants but at some point the law will come for his assets. It might take a while but it's a sure thing. The longer it takes the more it accrues. Pat loses either way. If pat tries to move his assets into someone else's name he will be charged with a crime. He is backed into a corner on this. Pat thinks he is sticking it to the trolls by not paying, in reality it just makes the win even sweeter. I hope they do an estate auction to try and recoup what is owed. Would be a great chance for a few rascals to acquire some keepsakes.
It’ll be a lot of never used gym equipment.