• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Father of four. Who were (in joe's mind) his other 3 kids?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Father of two.
QFtvXz8.png

Father of one.
a2Cibuw.jpeg

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Didn't you destroy my Jim & Nikki wedding art thread with extreme prejudice? Pulled the server plug in a tyrannical rage...
90 reactions or so, but @Stent helped me realize the plentiful ribs aren't important, it was history for this forum and you motherfucked me!
Stent remembers, @Jims_Maroon_Pants remembers (on account of Jim wearing his maroon pants in it), a glorious thread and it's gone like the sub.

Then my PC died and @Sue Lightning called me a Porsalin, but now I got a new PC (must be nice to have $$$$) and I'm ready to rise again & take requests.
(1 request in queue so far, I'd like to alternate between MooCrit & ComCrit more. Heaven help me if I have to make Off-Topic art)

/craft

I think Diddlybooba made that Feed Nana image, it was his style:
k2jvfwl337q31.png
Diddlybooba - Joe Cumia.png

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Didn't you destroy my Jim & Nikki wedding art thread with extreme prejudice? Pulled the server plug in a tyrannical rage...
90 reactions or so, but @Stent helped me realize the plentiful ribs aren't important, it was history for this forum and you motherfucked me!
Stent remembers, @Jims_Maroon_Pants remembers (on account of Jim wearing his maroon pants in it), a glorious thread and it's gone like the sub.

Then my PC died and @Sue Lightning called me a Porsalin, but now I got a new PC (must be nice to have $$$$) and I'm ready to rise again & take requests.
(1 request in queue so far, I'd like to alternate between MooCrit & ComCrit more. Heaven help me if I have to make Off-Topic art)

/craft

I think Diddlybooba made that Feed Nana image, it was his style:View attachment 206766View attachment 206767
Wait you're saying you lost art because the forum got fucked (deleting the thread) and your PC died at the same time?

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Wait you're saying you lost art because the forum got fucked (deleting the thread) and your PC died at the same time?
Nah the forums crashed and my Newlyweirds thread got wiped that's correcT, but then I brooded, made this
for Mick_Mickerson (I'm still quite ashamed of the AI background), didn't make art for a while (big boy job), eventually PC died (the last ~3+ months) and people were missing sub art a lot during that time & new things like the pigBnB that gave me the itch, now I got a new PC and put the old SSD in this one but still need to figure the sata HDD for my old master O&A folder (w/ works in progress that I can't even remember)

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

/craft

I think Diddlybooba made that Feed Nana image, it was his style:View attachment 206766View attachment 206767
It's a little niche, but some wyyzz art would be wonderful.