• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat, why'd you delete this tweet?

P

potatopeeler63

the writing was really good!!!! hugo award tier prose.

pat 2.png

pat 1.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Any of his writing I’ve ever tried to read is the same. It’s just characters talking.

It’s the easy way to write and it’s horrible to read. It’s lazy, he doesn’t have to build a story or describe anything because the characters just talk about it instead.

Read a story by a real author and see how little of the page is filled with actual conversation and quotations.

His books are closer to scripts than novels

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"A more cynical man than I might suggest that he traded one addiction for another."

A more cynical man than you? You literally just made that suggestion in the previous two sentences! Only you used the word "obsessed" instead of saying "addicted to".

"Before [the experience], he was obsessed with this. After, he was obsessed with that." So he traded one for the other? "Oh, no, no, no, only a more cynical man than I would suggest that!!"

What a shit writer. He's just cramming in ready-made phrases and what he thinks passes for cool dialog without a care for whether or not it makes sense. Hack.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't know shit about writing, but isn't this something that you do as an exercise to get ideas. Write some garbage that is 99% shit, but maybe you can pull something from it and use it. Like a concept car. The car isn't going to look like that nonsense but, you may use a component or aspect from it.

Why would you share this (I assume the answer is autism).

He thinks it’s cool to show his “process” and to confirm he really is a busy boy author. He’s delusional that he thinks it’s actually good and not complete shit that’s humiliating to ever share.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That's why they've been optioned to Netflix, child. Do better.

i love how he paid someone to read his script and then kept bragging about it and alluding to it being made into a movie

the first scene was on a submarine at full battle mode in the middle of a war if I remember correctly, he thinks his very first screenplay is going to be a big screen epic with a 150,000,000 budget

there’s a reason new writers make stories that occur in a single house. Fat fucking retard

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If he had an ounce of humilty, charisma, or humor he could have shared it and then shown a video of him moving it to the recyling bin. It could show the writing process of going through a thousand bad ideas before a good one, be self deprecating and also a humble brag on "being a real author". But he thinks everything he writes is gold jerry...gold.
People liked his idea when it was just a stupid Twitter joke, but his diseased ego once again let those likes get to his head and convince him "I was being silly, but it looks like people really want this!"

This fucking simpleton truly thinks that when people find a silly concept amusing, that means "oh shit, this thing has legs".

Ask the "Shit My Dad Says" TV show how well throwaway Twitter jokes translate into full projects, Rick. It's not a thing. You're so desperate for a hit that you're mistaking a quick chuckle and a click of the like as genuine interest in a concept.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
The fat retard really fancies himself a "writer"... how romantic. Can't wait to show this to the Missus later.

Pat, one of her degrees is in English Literature. I'll make sure to provide you with any constructive criticism she may have to offer. Also, please continue posting examples of your WIPs. They're community college dropout gold!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Inauthentic? A pantomime?
Inauthentic - incorrect word choice and pantomime is absolutely improper.

These reinforce the earlier question, and as such should be questions. A cursory read-through of his keyboard barf would discover the angry questioning tone, indicating the need for a question mark.

Fat pants-shitting retard Tomlinson tuning up the ol bar-top writing slop machine for another non-selling garbled adventure in autistic middle-school dreck.

Die in fire.