• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat, unemployed man declares he's going to fight like hell in 2022

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
755579d1c5a0e09123f42f354d017429.PNG

I'm guessing that's going to mostly involve tweeting from under his pink blankie.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s not even like he “fights” for his ideals on Twitter, he makes blanket retard statements then refuses to elaborate or defend them at all and just says “I am right, child” - even in his fat shit lazy way of “fighting” he’s a lazy fat gay man

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
But .... wait. His SFWA approved kid touching president is in charge. So how could things possibly be bad?
Exactly. Why does fatso have so much angst? He contributes nothing to society. He's utterly useless and yet is still allowed to live freely in the US. Where else on earth could he be the way he and live the way he does? I would think he'd choose to fly under the radar and quietly enjoy his nothingness.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
It’s not even like he “fights” for his ideals on Twitter, he makes blanket retard statements then refuses to elaborate or defend them at all and just says “I am right, child” - even in his fat shit lazy way of “fighting” he’s a lazy fat gay man
Wrong as always, baby girl. Pat and his wife are literally soldiers on the front lines destroying fascists
Screenshot_20220101-101756_DuckDuckGo.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

he’s 45, morbidly obese, unemployed, failed insurance salesman, failed author, failed comedian, lives in abject poverty in a shit hole in nigger town, has a high school level education and abandoned his only child with no financial assistance.

if you’re on the side of such an abject demonstrable loser you are probably on the wrong team