• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat shitskin claims terrorism for posting a publicly listed Airbnb

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Remember that dune coon who used to stalk this place? She popped some adderall and she’s feeling feisty!

IMG_6437.jpeg

Doing her old routine of tagging Dan’s employer. I’m sure it’ll work THIS time!

IMG_6435.jpeg
IMG_6436.jpeg

Last edited:

JohnDoe62

Forum Clout

midwit

Forum Clout
Family? They explicitly said that they wanted nothing to do with you, as you've stated many times on Twitter.

Oh you mean the childless mental patient that you gave herpes to in exchange for ruining the retirement plans of her mother? Yeah that's not a family dude. That's just a chick you fuck.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Dan is a salesman, and a good one judging by his 5 sinks. As long as he keeps bringing in money, and doesn't murder anyone, his job is pretty much guaranteed safe. That's how sales works. You can do almost anything you want as long as you're selling the shit out of your product. Weird how two terminally unemployed bums don't know that.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He is the worlds biggest faggot
View attachment 193702
Jesus Christ, what a dramatic FAGGOT!!!!
We all don't like the swatting but why does he rent out half his home if he feels so unsafe?!
Why is YouTube a video hosting site responsible for a fat Midwestern rube's safety?!
I have more questions!!!