• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Rick gives Dr. Oz a piece of his mind about Annabelle having fewer rights than Ade

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
fatpat.png

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1475979713139064840

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
holy fuck he's doing that angle again? I want to say it has to be majorly for us, like to piss off people who know the truth, but it's probably just some pants-shitting tomlinson-truth: Republicans are terrible for women(true in pat's eyes); he has a daughter(true in pat's eyes)

Can someone actually name the rights that faggot women are in danger of losing? I have no idea what they could be kvetching about other than the retarded idea that abortion will ever be outlawed

G

This is all he has and all he ever will have. He talks about nothing else, thinks about nothing else, or does anything else. He has no job no family and I'm fairly certain he has never seen his daughter.

Oh sweet Piggie child, why can't you just LEAVE IT THE FAWK ALONE......FAWWWKK:brothaman_md: