• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat retard refuses to admit he’s wrong about Russia

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
89F1B322-4865-4E9D-83AC-26293D2375D0.jpeg

found on /all

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat was fooled by basic " Art of War" tactics on the internet. A book he owns. Now he thinks he knows military strategy. He just hurt his knee salting a sidewalk. He is one of the least qualified people to be commenting yet he will tweet 120 times a day about it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Pat was fooled by basic " Art of War" tactics on the internet. A book he owns. Now he thinks he knows military strategy. He just hurt his knee salting a sidewalk. He is one of the least qualified people to be commenting yet he will tweet 120 times a day about it.

Pat has played RISK, and understands complex war planning child.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
For the record, I don’t pretend to understand this situation, I just know it’s not a paint by numbers “they bad we good” like Pig and his ilk like to portray.

Patrick is the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I don’t think I’m a smart person that understands the complexities of this situation but I’m smart enough to know I don’t understand the full picture and will listen to people who advocate for not escalating tensions with a country who can commit a global nuclear genocide.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
For the record, I don’t pretend to understand this situation, I just know it’s not a paint by numbers “they bad we good” like Pig and his ilk like to portray.

I don’t think I’m a smart person that understands the complexities of this situation but I’m smart enough to know I don’t understand the full picture and will listen to people who advocate for not escalating tensions with a country who can commit a global nuclear genocide.
Pat thinks it all comes back to trump when this conflict goes back decades.

G

How many days before the internet stops caring about Ukraine? The fake outrage and grief never lasts with these faggots. Some grandma gets a bullet in the brain but the real suffering is the fat social media dopes who will claim to be mentally exhausted by it all.
Gonna give it 2 months tops. Probably some pig will kill a nig and there will be blm riots or something.

Forum Clout

"I know that I know nothing." - Socrates

"I know everything!" - Rick Tomlinson

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Years ago I heard an interview with John Goodman and they tried to get him to get political (I think to trash Trump or republicans) and he cut the guy off with someone along the lines of “I’m not qualified of have the experience to give any opinion or solution related to that” which is something the pig and other idiots like pig should do. Fatty has zero knowledge or experience related to anything except writing awful and hacky sci fi books that don’t sell. Outside of that he has no reason to oink about anything.