• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Retard Pat Continues to say the ruling that the judge painstakingly explained yesterday "Makes no sense"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I mean he went on a long tangent yesterday explaining why knowledge of prior violent behavior by the attacker was admissable while a third party opining on Rittenhouse mental state is hearsay. Maybe, Piggykins, it's because he is a judge and knows the law, and you're a particularly stupid community college drop out?

Screenshot_20211104-094224.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's almost as though judges aren't monolithic robots that spew out only legalese when talking to a jury.

If the judge said "This is like the time in Star Trek when... ", Rick would be clapping and cheering in the right places.
Prosecutor Pat: "Members of the jury, Kyle was like if Voldemort, Sauron & Darth Vader had an orgy and birthed a child who was only ever given mein kampf to read. You make the choice."

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's almost as though judges aren't monolithic robots that spew out only legalese when talking to a jury.

If the judge said "This is like the time in Star Trek when... ", Rick would be clapping and cheering in the right places.
Wouldn't be too sure about that. Pat might just give him one of these.

487744-FA-D5-C8-4746-96-D5-3-BED98-A23338.jpg