• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pat continues to harass readers that give his shitty books negative reviews

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
mick-foley-mr-socko.gif

G

I got into one of these back and forths with him on GoodReads or Amazon once when I was shitfaced on a Saturday night. It was the most retarded conversation I've ever been a part of in my life. I never shared it and deleted the screenshots out of total embarrassment the next day.

That was the moment I realized we're probably dealing with a retard.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I can say I asked someone I know who had a legit GR account with years of reviews to post a review for me once. He wrote a legit review critiquing In the Black, ended up having the same argument with Pig and then had his account deleted. When he contacted GR they were fairly cordial until he mentioned Fatso has a history of this and then they completely ignored him. GoodReads are utter cunts.

G

I can say I asked someone I know who had a legit GR account with years of reviews to post a review for me once. He wrote a legit review critiquing In the Black, ended up having the same argument with Pig and then had his account deleted. When he contacted GR they were fairly cordial until he mentioned Fatso has a history of this and then they completely ignored him. GoodReads are utter cunts.
GoodReads is just Reddit for book fags. Literally no ones gives a shit about these reviews.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
He did this to a real customer on Amazon once and ended up deleting all his bleating because he looked like a complete dick.

This was a long time ago though, now I doubt he'd retract his atalker accusations even if somebody had a copy in hand and was critiquing it page by page.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He did this to a real customer on Amazon once and ended up deleting all his bleating because he looked like a complete dick.

This was a long time ago though, now I doubt he'd retract his atalker accusations even if somebody had a copy in hand and was critiquing it page by page.
That reminds me that I got his comments on amazon deleted and an apology from amazon for his behavior. “Suck my pendulous cock,” Fat.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Does anyone have the screenshot of the person who had a verified purchase of the book and Pat shat all over them for having "bad taste"?

This might not be the one since there are a ton of them. Pat always ends up deleting his responses like a coward or editing them like below. Note that both Ken Prescott and Richard Paolinelli are verified Goodread authors which both think Pat's books are garbage. Richard is trying to be diplomatic about this but Pat's just a giant cunt.