• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pat clone on Cart Narcs

Forum Clout
Cart narcs
image_11164.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This lazy bones reminded me of Pat instantly. Fat, effeminate, exact same arguing techniques, etc.

No offense OP, but someone (or you) just posted this exact same video in this forum like a week ago

and yes i watched it all and actually enjoyed it but it's just funny that another person finds a video of a big fat gay and rude asshole and immediately compares it to Fatrick

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
No offense OP, but someone (or you) just posted this exact same video in this forum like a week ago

and yes i watched it all and actually enjoyed it but it's just funny that another person finds a video of a big fat gay and rude asshole and immediately compares it to Fatrick
I was about to point out OP's unoriginality

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I like the one where the Cartfag went to Texas and got a gun pulled on him.

SovCits and First Amendment Auditors are LOLCows waiting to be milked. You know, should Fatrick kill himself.