• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat obviously doesn’t have health insurance

G

That's why he went to Hooligans instead of the hospital after suffering a brain injury on his bike. That and the fact that he's a hopeless alcoholic. He never had an MRI that would show that he got brain altering trauma from his little spill.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This is an interesting point. How do these two afford health insurance? I would pay righteous bucks to get a look at Pat and Niki's finances. They make no sense to me. Pat's income is "residual" and royalties from his books. There's no way he makes more than $15,000-25,000 a year. Niki's business seems like a scam and I can't imagine she makes much money. And they probably get around $15,000-20,000 from renting out the half hovel.

They needed PPP loans. But then Pat claimed they made too much money to get the full COVID relief.

They're going on vacations, Pat is constantly eating out at the bar, they have to pay for health insurance, all of the frivolous COVID purchases (big screen TV, paying off his motorcycle early), the home gym, his new phone, the LOLsuit, etc. The only explanation I can think of is that Niki's dad left them like $250,000 when he died and they're burning through it. This shit makes no sense to me otherwise.

Forum Clout
This is an interesting point. How do these two afford health insurance? I would pay righteous bucks to get a look at Pat and Niki's finances. They make no sense to me. Pat's income is "residual" and royalties from his books. There's no way he makes more than $15,000-25,000 a year. Niki's business seems like a scam and I can't imagine she makes much money. And they probably get around $15,000-20,000 from renting out the half hovel.

They needed PPP loans. But then Pat claimed they made too much money to get the full COVID relief.

They're going on vacations, Pat is constantly eating out at the bar, they have to pay for health insurance, all of the frivolous COVID purchases (big screen TV, paying off his motorcycle early), the home gym, his new phone, the LOLsuit, etc. The only explanation I can think of is that Niki's dad left them like $250,000 when he died and they're burning through it. This shit makes no sense to me otherwise.
They probably just rack up credit card debt that they have no intention of ever paying

G

Jack Raven died a rich man. He left Pig $124,000.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Nah, he is on disability for mental issues he has free medical, the system caters to them, I read listing on what is considered for disability it was all mostly mental shit, losing limbs or physical injuries were not even referenced

G

Nah, he is on disability for mental issues he has free medical, the system caters to them, I read listing on what is considered for disability it was all mostly mental shit, losing limbs or physical injuries were not even referenced
What did he ever make? The top dollar is like 3100 or something and average is like 1300, I looked a few months ago to see what he can get. So it's not alot.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
What did he ever make? The top dollar is like 3100 or something and average is like 1300, I looked a few months ago to see what he can get. So it's not alot.
Somebody i know works in the system and they said they have different levels, some you can have a job that doesn't earn over 2k a month and get disability check with a past work history, other you can't own over like 2k in property and you get all the welfare gibs without a work history, they have so many ifs and buts to make it for them so nothing is really set

G

I'm pretty sure Niki got like $100k or something when her gay dad died. My guess is they burned through all that on their stupid tourist trap trips and frivolous spending.