• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat man with 1.7 GPA claims that he did so well on his exams that he "busted the curve" for everyone.

G

c974c99d71728bed5762e5675fd638e6.png

a95eec7c59116f5deb7e8238fece61e3.png

c14f871dd7a28e4eb98bd27e63a53d97.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Actual "smart but lazy" people can bullshit through the homework in like 30 minutes aside from the odd essay or whatever and pull a halfway decent grade. Pat just was an arrogant retard who spent all his time playing goldeneye and sucking off his treefort richard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I knew people back in school that refused to do homework just because they were lazy cunts. They had no daydreams of being beyond their peers - they just didn't care, but they accepted the consequences.

When you get delusional behaviour mixed with a superiority complex, along with a pathological lying streak despite the ease of looking up people's personal history nowadays, you get people like Pat.

We'd have drowned pillocks like this when I was a wee lad. The good ole days...

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One obvious reason to do homework is to not graduate with a 1.78 GPA and have hundreds of people laugh at you on the internet about it 20 years later.
I can’t even believe someone as arrogant and with such an insane ego wouldn’t actually try to get at least decent grades in high school to at least get into college to get away from his “small town” but he was such a lunatic he convinced himself grades and school are stupid because he already knows everything so no point in putting in any work.

Many here have college degrees and many (including myself) while we did alright / pretty good looking back wish we worked a little harder. Maybe would have gone to a better college / different career path etc. but Pat was the complete opposite. Just like he says BMI is inaccurate (because it says he’s obese) he also believes good grades and graduating college is for dopes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
US High schools dont generally grade on the curve. He might have had a single teacher that did but not overall grades.
I’m still shocked they let him pass with such a low average - I thought schools required at least a 2.0 to graduate. I bet they made an exception for Pat because he was such an arrogant pain the ass they just wanted to get him out so they don’t have deal with him anymore.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m still shocked they let him pass with such a low average - I thought schools required at least a 2.0 to graduate. I bet they made an exception for Pat because he was such an arrogant pain the ass they just wanted to get him out so they don’t have deal with him anymore.
He was definitely " busting the curve" in the wrong direction. Im convinced he didnt qualify to walk with graduation class and had to do summer school to make up for the lack of credits. He has way too many absences and failed classes. He was definitely not the " too smart for general education" types. He was barely there.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The more I learn Pat and I are scarily similar. I felt the exact same way and used the same justifications why I failed in school. Then after I left high school I came to grips that i was just lazy and big headed. I didn’t want to do homework so i didnt do it. I grasped the content so i didnt need to do it and i didnt deserve to fail because of it. Excuses excuses…