• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat man denies generous offer

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
082-CFD91-AF57-4-C18-8-FD1-6869-C78-E34-AA.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Why does he immediately assume that this is a "stlaker" and not someone who was fooled by a Craigslist listing? Since it was supposedly a Craigslist listing that caused the cops to pay him a visit, I would expect him to be more careful.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
The list of things is endless “hey I saw your ad for a fart ladled couch, we can get it back to big lots showroom fresh in no time!”

or do a ghost hunter bit replying to a half hovel riddled with spooks terrorizing his second better wife. Alas I can’t carry any of this out. 16, dicks on the internet. You know.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The list of things is endless “hey I saw your ad for a fart ladled couch, we can get it back to big lots showroom fresh in no time!”

or do a ghost hunter bit replying to a half hovel riddled with spooks terrorizing his second better wife. Alas I can’t carry any of this out. 16, dicks on the internet. You know.
Riddled with spooks is the name of Nikkis cunt.