• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat maggie has changed xer pronouns

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I think xe used to be he/she/they but now xe's going with xer

f7b36296f6c1f7b9435ae460a10918f8.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She's retarded, you see? She also thinks she's Japanese and her breathing while she's trudging around a book store sounds like a bull mastiff shoving it's face into a bowl of Gravy Train.
If she isn't fully retarded, she sure sounds that way with her fucking "Uhhhl Gway" tea. I guess her husband should be less concerned with fucking some wannabe tranny and more concerned with sexually taking advantage of a helpless retard who's terrified of shopping carts.

Also, your own dog trying to bite your face is something that just doesn't happen. It might happen once in like 10 years of owning a dog and you make sure it doesn't happen again. But retards don't understand things like training dogs or not beating animals so they don't want to kill you.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This behaviour is obviously ridiculous, stupid and a symptom of mental illness but it doesn’t effect me so I don’t care, I will call someone whatever they want if they insist.

It’s impossible to understand so I don’t even try. I know a couple of these types through work and friends of friends, I always get the overwhelming intuition they don’t want to be respected and addressed how they demand. They want you to offend them, either on purpose or by accident. You can sense the disappointment when you carefully appease them.

If you try to understand modern society you’ll go insane, like Bam did. It’s better to insulate from it as best as possible and being ignorant. If you want to stay happy and sane at least.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I love trolling as much as the next guy here, so here’s my own personal magnum opus.

My buddy left his phone unattended while he was on tinder. I could have made it gross, offensive or ridiculous and it would have been funny.

I just added “Pronouns: Xe/Xim” to his bio, tucked away,

Nothing will disgust women on tinder more than that. It’s undoubtedly cost him getting laid and becoming instantly repulsive to anyone who checks his bio.

G

She's the kind of useless whore who sits at home all day and her faggot husband still comes home to a dump and no supper. She probably calls him when he's on the way home and tells him to pick up drive-thru for them 4/5 days a week. When she does throw together a shitty casserole or something he probably doesn't hear the end of it for a couple of weeks. Fat bitch.