• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Lying Pat Lies Again

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
@Mr-Wrinkle-Paws pointed out the fingernails in this picture. I'm now convinced that's Niki holding the jar and the "parents" he's referring to are hers, not his. He didn't go anywhere and no one came to see him. Technicality Tomlinson is trying the pass this pic off as proof he spent time with family.

Screenshot_20211126-160032.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pat has the feminine hands of a man who has never worked a day in his life, that very well could be his hand. However, i personally believe he probably bought that himself and is attempting to make it seem like his parents came over.

However, i have just looked up where "West Ridge Orchard" is located, and it's literally in a place called "Gays Mills, WI" so it could very well have been brought over by his bull prepping rodeo bottom father.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He doesn't say whose parents, though it is pluralized and Niki's dad is worm food. Maybe it was from the parents of whoever lives in the other half of the house and they didn't want it.

"Refrigerate After Opening"

I don't think that'll be necessary. Patrick will Winnie the Pooh that thing and dunk his fat paw in there and scoop it into his face until there's nothing left.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
He has gay hands. I can’t explain why, but when seen with no context one immediately thinks “cock-toucher.”
He has the fat, effeminate hands of a welfare leech who has never worked. He’s a collosal faggot but can we please not say he has “gay hands”? My husband and I are disgusted at the thought of being associated with him in any way.

Thank you for your consideration.

G

5a7115897421832fbe42500456f721ea.jpg

This takes me back.

In my second semester of my first year of college I had a frequent but shameful secret slampig hookup with this girl Laura. She was like 5'2, 150, F cup tits, super fucking annoying and incredibly boring, but she kind of looked like Rachel Bilson and my dick got hard whenever I got within 10 feet of her.

I never went out with her and dated prettier (but tbh not as good fucks) and more popular girls but I fucked the shit out of her for a year and enjoyed it. But literally couldn't maintain a conversation with her for more than 5 minutes at a time unless we were talking about sex. Just a big-titted, soft-skinned dolt.

Anyway, she had these chubby little hands with French manicured nails she used to wank me off with. They kind of reminded me of Fat's in that picture lol.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has the fat, effeminate hands of a welfare leech who has never worked. He’s a collosal faggot but can we please not say he has “gay hands”? My husband and I are disgusted at the thought of being associated with him in any way.

Thank you for your consideration.
I agree, he doesn’t have gay hands but he sure has faggot hands because gay and faggot are two different things. He has soft woman hands due to never doing a day of work. Also note mr heavy weights has hands that have zero calluses. Even someone who causally works out with dumbbells / barbell will have some callus on their palms. His are free and soft. Plus he’s fat.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You guys don't think these are the hands of a he-man gymshark Judoka Krav Maga practitioner?

View attachment 14044
View attachment 14043

I'm a licensed palm-reader* and his life line looks to be extremely fat, stupid and gay. All the other lines just call him fat as well, in addition to showing his aversion to work of any kind.

* not really, but I might as well be