• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Jackie live at 8PM ET

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 8.03.42 PM.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
She's so gross looking and has nothing to say. "We're losing the plot of being an american"

Are we? You mean this is just a mutt shithole full of politically correct niggers? And lol at this british faggot calling us uncivilized because muh mass shootings. Get knifed by a paki, assmuncher.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I didn't read anything. It's not America unless you tell a 4 year old to cut off their cock. I just can't with her retardation. Also the dude fucks kids. The statue of liberty literally says kids should be able to cut odd their cock!

Anyway.

Pat is fat and Jackie needs to figure the "over over round and round so your feet don't touch the ground" thing.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It's probably some shit they teach in self help books or public speaking 101. Basic tricks to make people think you have a correct and informed opinion.
I’d love to see what kind of horseshit speech she’s planning to give the people at that $1,000 conference she’s speaking at. Assuming she’s not cancelled once they find out who they’re dealing with.