• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat faggot (not Pat) proves attack on Rogan is politically funded

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This guy is an annoying fat faggot who self censors; BUT he made a video on Pat, so he gets a pass.

In this video he shows how the "N-word" attack on Rogan started, from who, and why.

Was going to post in Off Topic, but posted here to show Piggy how oppressive the censorship seeking Dems are, and how easily swayed Pat is. When his masters command him to dance - he dances! Keep talking about fascism, state loving pig!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It was a joke based on one guy i must've drunkenly subscribed to BUT i've had his videos playing to fall asleep to a couple of times

When i finally looked at his "videos" section i was confused that there's only like 6 videos but I guess he deletes shit since he has 300k+ subscribers

shit i just remembered another guy i subbed to who was way into simulation theory and shit, he was always referencing something like he explained it before but I didn't view his past stuff. And all his videos were like an hour long & he looked like Karl Pinkington & almost always wore a t-shirt with holes in it & every video was in 244p. (Say 'and' more, stupid)
As interesting as his titles were I just stopped clicking on any cause you have to know it's better to not delve deeper into this retarded shit even if in the end it might be true. I don't need to be more schizo-ishly retarded and correct than i already am