• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat depressed Colin was the best Colin

G

I know Col is all about positivity now but fat and depressed Colin was the best Colin. I used to love it when he came by unannounced on O&A, basically in his bathrobe, all disheveled and armed to the teeth with priceless zingers.

:colin_lg:
414B8DC6-CDCD-4293-B855-CA3FA3AA83BF.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
basically in his bathrobe
Inspo for Pat.

CQ is legitimately the best. He does a ton of volunteer work in NY and doesn’t publicize any of it, but if you’re into do-gooder shit you’ll run into him. I don’t mean showing up to fundraiser galas or giving speeches about empowerment. CQ personally deals with the dregs of society and helps them improve their lives. He’s the only good influence in these Compound freaks’ lives.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Inspo for Pat.

CQ is legitimately the best. He does a ton of volunteer work in NY and doesn’t publicize any of it, but if you’re into do-gooder shit you’ll run into him. I don’t mean showing up to fundraiser galas or giving speeches about empowerment. CQ personally deals with the dregs of society and helps them improve their lives. He’s the only good influence in these Compound freaks’ lives.
I can’t comment on his volunteer work in NYC, because NYC is gay. I’ve said it in other threads though, you can actually hear how excited Col was to talk to OnA’s “whack pack” vs even OnA themselves. He’s someone who truly appreciates characters and individuals. He appreciated what old New York was, and what true comedy is. Just laughing at stupid shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He’s someone who truly appreciates characters and individuals.
This. That is a very common trait in people who are in recovery from addiction like CQ. You get involved with a lot of characters during your degenerate days and those are the same kinds of characters you encounter in recovery circles. That’s why they call AA meetings the best entertainment in town, even in NY. The stalwarts who emerge as characters are total Wack Packers.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I think Colin fell off the wagon during the gay "pandemic". I'm basing this on nothing other than I was drunk one night and feeling low enough to watch him on some gay new podcast. He seemed to be enjoying his soda in a glass a bit too much and something about his demeanor was off and just kinda rang non soberish to me. Anyway I wish him nothing but the best to be honest witcha

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think Colin fell off the wagon during the gay "pandemic". I'm basing this on nothing other than I was drunk one night and feeling low enough to watch him on some gay new podcast. He seemed to be enjoying his soda in a glass a bit too much and something about his demeanor was off and just kinda rang non soberish to me. Anyway I wish him nothing but the best to be honest witcha
What are you counting beers dude? Not cool.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The video of Colin just dying laughing listening to Marion tell the show about her horrific 20mph car crash where the sun got in her eyes and she hit the curb never is one of the most wholesome bits of O&A content