• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fastest sport in the pros! Sports Pat is back

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout

FE2C4BA5-C93D-47E0-8126-3F4DB9020D0F.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever seen Rick talk about hockey once in his life?

I'll answer. Six tweets. Three were stupid little jokes, one was a jab against millionaires, another was a generic sports tweet, and the last was saying the NHL can't match the excitement of the MLB.

So in 8 years of tweeting, no tweet about the actual sport of hockey, anything that even indicates he has interest.

How much money do you piss away larping as a sports fan, Rick? Could ya fund a second lawsuit with it?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
another gay sports affectation. If he lived anywhere else but in a frozen rube shithole, he'd be talking about soccer or, excuse me, 'football'

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Better spend all that money in hopes of declaring bankruptcy so you don't have to pay Quasi and shoot for some hockey fan Twitter cred in the hopes of those sweet online dopamine hits, while lying about who paid for your tickets. I'd watch the game at home and save my money for my impending legal bills if I were you.