• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fascist Sack of Pig Shit

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Patso, you fascist fucking scum. Unemployed losers like you are in NO position to declare how much freedom contributing members of society are granted by the government. Fuck you, fatass liar.

The best thing you ever did was abandon your daughter so she could be raised by a real man and not an effeminate crybully. The second best thing was abstaining from fun runs after I proved that you cheated in 2016. Real athletes like me hate when whiny fatbodies like you stink up our events.

Also, your “wife” is fucking ugly as shit bro. Seriously, I’ve scraped dog shit off my running shoes that had more sex appeal than Ugly Niki.

2807285F-5D84-477F-8C79-FB6AC72DB59C.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
If there's anyone I want making decisions about what's best for me, a fat, unemployed alcoholic cry-bully who abandoned his child and has to sue people for being mean to him on the internet doesn't come remotely close to qualifying. Try making a good decision for yourself first, you fat faggot with bitch-tits.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Being able to type all that out, re-reading it (lol right) and still not being taken aback of the hypocrisy and how perfectly the advice fits his own miserable situation with not being able to quit us is astounding. I can feel the cognitive dissonance all the way over here in Europe.

He's such a textbook narcissist. Very fat and boring too.

G

Can someone point out the "American variant" to idiots like myself?

Yeah, it's obvious that Fatrick just said that POC living in developing nations can't be trusted to make good decisions for themselves.

This fat, white, POS is probably a fucking colonizer sympathizer!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hate to say this to a gay man but the government grants no one rights. They’re your human rights. They only take your rights away then act like they’re doing you a favor by giving you some. That being said, Rick would happily be the man executing thousands of innocent people at the behest of his masters. He is the definition of a “storm trooper” and “boot licker”. The right side of history isn’t a perception fatty. It’s a constant truth that gets distorted like how your fat distorts the space time continuum. Fat.

G

Why would he care if right wing people didn't take the vaccine if it was a real deadly virus that killed unvaxxed people? Pat would love it if the virus killed unvaxxed right wingers. No, he just wants to control people like the cunt he is.

The psychological profile of an authoritarian fascist has remained constant independent of political affiliation. Pat's one of the most obvious examples of an evil, wicked fascist...luckily the pig doesn't have the talent or drive to become an influential person. Otherwise a lot of people would be in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator: