• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Failed comic Joe Derosa has significantly more Twitter followers than failed comic Patrick Tomlinson

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Joe Derosa annoys the fuck out of me and grates on me like no other comic. Joe Derosa has also intentionally made me laugh and probably wouldn't completely suck to be around in person.

He also has apparently fucked pretty much every attractive female comic which is just fucking insane to me and should make Patrick want to kill himself.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Joe Derosa annoys the fuck out of me and grates on me like no other comic. Joe Derosa has also intentionally made me laugh and probably wouldn't completely suck to be around in person.

He also has apparently fucked pretty much every attractive female comic which is just fucking insane to me and should make Patrick want to kill himself.
I don't get it. He must have incredible game considering hes not famous and looks like, Joe DeRosa.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I don't get it. He must have incredible game considering hes not famous and looks like, Joe DeRosa.
I'm not that surprised. Male beauty in the comedy scene is a pretty low bar:

louis-ck-oscars-2016.jpg
175px-Brian_Posehn_Get_Smart_premiere_arrival.jpg

vos_roast_400x400.jpg
220px-Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
They did that like 6 episode reboot of Uninformed in which he and Burr were hinting around about him being engaged to some a-list actress, but I never found out who. Then he said he called it off so maybe it was a work.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

Then again, how many attractive female comics are there? And I wonder how obnoxiously neurotic and needy most of them are. Garage door opener tits, other blonde one with the tits... uuhh, who else. Roiped by abbo? No, she's gross...

Forum Clout
Then again, how many attractive female comics are there? And I wonder how obnoxiously neurotic and needy most of them are. Garage door opener tits, other blonde one with the tits... uuhh, who else. Roiped by abbo? No, she's gross...
He fucked Rachel Feinstein, Nikki glaser, Annie lederman all them from that era. Probably Schumer too. Keep in mind this was a decade ago so they were hot.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He fucked Rachel Feinstein, Nikki glaser, Annie lederman all them from that era. Probably Schumer too. Keep in mind this was a decade ago so they were hot.
Feinsteinenbergowitz was hot as fuck. Same chick from the Stern show staff that did interviews and shit?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Joe Derosa is at least producing something useful, & he adding a gimmick to a cheap product to charge extra... he's basically living Trump's dream, good fo' him.