Failed author and desperate piglet retweets literary advice from whore

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
ss.png

Yes, that is a star wars gif he used, because of course he did. I think this has to do with JK Rowling coming out against letting fully grown men into the changing rooms of women and little girls, which piggy is fully in favor of.

edit: Here is the dumb cunt he retweeted, Pat has simped for her before.

whore.png

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I read the first discworld book a little bit ago.
It's an interesting premise, i bet they're good, but you find out that a major plot point in the book is that 1 of the members is unintentionally manifesting reality with her innate 1 out of a trillion "luck" , so I don't plan on reading the next one

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I read the first discworld book a little bit ago.
It's an interesting premise, i bet they're good, but you find out that a major plot point in the book is that 1 of the members is unintentionally manifesting reality with her innate 1 out of a trillion "luck" , so I don't plan on reading the next one
I mostly enjoyed the first two Discworld books - even the old point and click PC game with Eric Idle as Rincewind - and a few of Pratchett's other early ones. His series is better than Harry Potter because he doesn't write for children.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The only thing I know about Terry Pratchett is I took him like 3 straight years in celebrity death pools because he was terminally ill (Alzheimer's). Old bastard stuck around for a while though.
Yeah, he was fucking pigheaded about staying alive. Shuffle off already, gramps.

But, really, he seemed like a good dude for the most part and, like I said, he wrote a couple of them bookssss I liked.

G

I never read any of the Harry Potter books when they came out and never saw any of the movies but my oldest just turned 6 and likes Roald Dahl and Ghostbusters etc so been reading the first Harry Potter to him in the last couple of weeks. A chapter a night. My takeaway? It's not my cup of tea but it's easy to see why it's so successful. It's got that thing that every successful book has. It's deceptively easy to read out loud. What you see is what you get. It's archetypal. The mythos is as old as the Odyssey or the Bible.

And is has that certain je ne sais quoi (sorry) that all successful books have. From Shakespeare's best to Dickens to James to Orwell to Christie to King to Ellroy etc etc. When you read it, you can see it. They write movies in novel form.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
She's not interested in bigots, child.

View attachment 1488
Imagine doing phonesex shit in 2021, when there are 21 year old skanks taking baseball bat sized cocks up the rectum for $5 a month on onlyfans.

Surely she can't earn much from this, even with the literal payPIGS like Pat throwing her a few dollars here and there on the offchance she notices them.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I never read any of the Harry Potter books when they came out and never saw any of the movies but my oldest just turned 6 and likes Roald Dahl and Ghostbusters etc so been reading the first Harry Potter to him in the last couple of weeks.
My 7 and 5 year olds loved Willy Wonka. That was fun to read out loud. I tried reading Potter but think the beginning w Harry living with the Dursleys was a little slow for them. Funny that a book in its 60s was more engaging than a book that's just about 20. Says a lot about Dahl as a writer.