• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I like to think of it like season 6 of the Sopranos. So many brothamen have fallen that now the crew is close to unrecognizable.
Who are you?

IMG_20230518_011818.jpg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
All of these accounts made in the last few months, who are these fucking queers?
@admin is really slipping with all these new retards who have never listened to an episode of owen or the buddays. the entrance exam must be some real affirmative action shit with all these niggers coming aboard.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
@admin is really slipping with all these new retards who have never listened to an episode of owen or the buddays. the entrance exam must be some real affirmative action shit with all these niggers coming aboard.

It all started when he allowed low quality poster User 858 to copy my name and avatar and sully my good name with the board by posting his typical low quality horse shit, thus spoiling my brand.