• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

Forum Clout
"This looks so staged"

Well yeah, it's a bunch of people coordinating to march and protest. That's staged in the sense that it's not random. Public education really did a number on the last three generations.
There's probably some feds in there but there's a ton of faggoty right wing people who love larping as militiamen.

G

There's probably some feds in there but there's a ton of faggoty right wing people who love larping as militiamen.
My thoughts exactly. To their credit they look like much more of a unified force capable of coordinated action than antifa faggots. Not sure why the RWDS LARPers don't want to claim them.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
No! You're only allowed to protest reddit approved atrocities! Freedom does not work like this because I don't like it! Waaahhh they are scary wearing masks, but the mostly peaceful protestors were wearing masks to protect you from covid my guy!