• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

G

faggots.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The gook food restaurant up the road from my house growing up legit thought my dad was Larry Bird. When hed bring us in theyd all run to the front desk and chitter chatter “Aahhh Wawwy Berd Wawwy Berd!” And he always laughed his ass off. I never really understood why it was so funny cuz i was like 8 at the time l, but looking back, it was fucking hilarious. I thought my dad was just friends with them or something, but no, they just thought he was the real deal.

G

The gook food restaurant up the road from my house growing up legit thought my dad was Larry Bird. When hed bring us in theyd all run to the front desk and chitter chatter “Aahhh Wawwy Berd Wawwy Berd!” And he always laughed his ass off. I never really understood why it was so funny cuz i was like 8 at the time l, but looking back, it was fucking hilarious. I thought my dad was just friends with them or something, but no, they just thought he was the real deal.

You ain't Charles Barkley! You just a wannabe who looks like him!