• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot!

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
IMG_2122.jpeg

BOO HOO SHATNER WAS A MEANIE TO ME A HALF A CENTURY AGO AND MY FAMILY WAS PLACED IN A TIME OUT DURING WWII BECAUSE MY RACE COULDNT BEHAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!

Bitter old shit dick.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
use the correct pejoratives

don't say "asian"....say "oriental" as we are speaking specifically about people of all sorts of Sino/mongoloid descent

Japanese are Nips
Slopes are a good catch all line

Gooks are southeast orientals
chinks are chinese

don't be ignorant, guys

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

don't say "asian"....say "oriental" as we are speaking specifically about people of all sorts of Sino/mongoloid descent

Japanese are Nips

chinks are chinese

don't be ignorant, guys
I never understood how Nip was a slur. The Japanese literally call themselves "Nipon." The rest of the world said "Fuck that, you're Japanese." If anything, it's the most respectful thing to call them.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Japanese are Nips

chinks are chinese

don't be ignorant, guys

Everything But You’re Being Polite = Oriental
Han Chinese = Chinks
Japanese = Nips
Vietnamese = Gooks
Koreans = Bucket Heads
Filipinos = Flips
Everything Else/All Of The Above = Slopes

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He bitches about being in an internment camp while being super hardcore democrat even though it was a democrat who put him and many others in the internment camps. You would think that would turn someone off to that party but he’s a huge hypocrite.

Best thing he ever did was turn down doing a voice on the Simpsons monorail episode so they could get Leonard Nimoy who was a much better choice.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also a rapist. Would brag about raping other faggots on Stern.
Even worse is he blamed his creepy rapist behavior on Stern when he got in trouble like Howard made him say all those things. Stern being a bitch let him back on the show after George trashed him which I couldn’t believe. He was ok bringing George back but couldn’t be bothered to have Gilbert on who never said a bad word about him.