• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

Forum Clout
He’s also a Jew who raises money for Israel lol

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...31M-to-Support-Israel-Defense-Forces-Soldiers

IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2633.png

G

I like a slice of tomato on a burger, but when I order a fast food burger I want the fucking thing to be assembled.
I love tomatoes (as long as they taste like tomatoes, not the flavourless ones you usually get in fast food places) but it's a sperg texture thing with me on a burger. The bun and patty are pretty soft, I want some crunch to offset it - so lettuce, onion, pickle good. Tomatoes seem unnecessarily slimy and often slip out.

I'll get my coat

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I love tomatoes (as long as they taste like tomatoes, not the flavourless ones you usually get in fast food places) but it's a sperg texture thing with me on a burger. The bun and patty are pretty soft, I want some crunch to offset it - so lettuce, onion, pickle good. Tomatoes seem unnecessarily slimy and often slip out.

I'll get my coat
Nothing ruins a good burger like a nasty mealy soggy slice of old tomato. You ever try a beefsteak? Firm flesh, very rich flavor, not too juicy. Russian Krim and Cherokee are two of my preferred varieties. Absolutely worth a spot in your greenhouse.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Reminder that this faggot wore a hairpiece for years after Seinfeld ended. Nice multi million dollar career based on an impression of woody allen and larry david stupid.