• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
8F675B0E-C276-43FF-9A04-ACCF3D30F97F.jpeg

hikomow633

Forum Clout
It's called the impending feeling of being exposed as a complete fraud, lol. You look around and realize you're nothing more than a signal boosted affirmative actioned brat, bloviating into an empty mic. You have your 6 million followers but if you were to fall off the face of the earth tomorrow, literally nobody would really notice or care for more than 15 minutes. "I wonder what happened to that weird short suit wearing dude that kept popping up on my youtube reccomendations....oh hey a cute otter video"

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
What the fuck is this guy's deal? No. You don't love us all, Lex. Sounds like something Marshall Applewhite would say- fucking weirdo.

It’s legitimately baffling to me how this guy became as big as he has. At least with Rogan you can chart how he became popular. He got famous from doing other stuff and was doing podcasts from the beginning and it grew organically.

This little fucker seemingly came from nowhere and now he’s everywhere. He’s fucking terrible at interviewing too. Takes forever to articulate his thoughts, asks some of the stupidest questions I’ve ever heard and is just an all around annoying little faggot.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s legitimately baffling to me how this guy became as big as he has. At least with Rogan you can chart how he became popular. He got famous from doing other stuff and was doing podcasts from the beginning and it grew organically.

This little fucker seemingly came from nowhere and now he’s everywhere. He’s fucking terrible at interviewing too. Takes forever to articulate his thoughts, asks some of the stupidest questions I’ve ever heard and is just an all around annoying little faggot.
He's like human Ambien. 😴