• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
FE951B8B-2808-409A-BAE6-5044E04D8A95.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Step Brothers was nothing but two hours of grown ass men acting like retarded kids. I expect that from Farrell, but it was embarrassing watching John C. Riley in that. Maybe if you're 13 it's funny, but it's garbage otherwise
That was the point

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
To be fair, Farrell was overexposed after the success of Anchorman and many of his movies sucked ass.

But nobody has mentioned Elf, which has become a generational touchstone. I watch that shit 5-6 times a year, every year, with my sisters, their kids, whatever girl I'm dating... Elf was a monster. It's better than Christmas Vacation.

I love Anchorman, Zoolander, Stepbrothers, and of fucking course Old School, but Semi Pro is sneaky funny. What a retarded idea for a gag movie. You can tell the budget was nothing and they still made a funny flick to watch while you're drunk.
JFC how did I forget elf and anchorman?! I watch elf and bad Santa every Christmas with the family!
You're right on

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
To be fair, Farrell was overexposed after the success of Anchorman and many of his movies sucked ass.

But nobody has mentioned Elf, which has become a generational touchstone. I watch that shit 5-6 times a year, every year, with my sisters, their kids, whatever girl I'm dating... Elf was a monster. It's better than Christmas Vacation.

I love Anchorman, Zoolander, Stepbrothers, and of fucking course Old School, but Semi Pro is sneaky funny. What a retarded idea for a gag movie. You can tell the budget was nothing and they still made a funny flick to watch while you're drunk.
Elf I actually do enjoy

G

Semi Pro is great. Probably my favorite of his. Overexposure was definitely a problem there and he has made some stinkers, but I'm not gonna lie and say the guy's never made me laugh. Night at the Roxbury is complete idiocy but it's still funny to me.

G

There's something I really appreciate about American comedic actors like Will Farrell, Steve Martin, Martin Short, even Chevy Chase although I never liked him as much because of his waspy framing: they're goofballs. Really, anyone to come out of the Chicago scene in the 80s and the Groundlings to an extent in the 90s were just silly, goofy, and non-political. You can watch it with your kids, but it'll make you laugh.

Steve Martin played football stadiums doing "anti-political" comedy. Martin Short's Jimminy Glick character will be funny in a thousand years to people watching it without context. It's not topical or cerebral, it's just ridiculous American chuckles and I'll always stick up for that.

I can't be a cynical, negative prick all the time.
I'm with you. Steve Martin's first two stand up albums still make me laugh now, and a lot harder than any modern comic. They're fucking ridiculous. It's not weighed down by any agenda, just non-stop jokes. Shit, The Jerk was pretty much just a vehicle to string silly jokes together and it worked.