• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
1420200251.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Oh?!? For once you side with me!?!?!? Not falling for it LIBTARD. 🤣🤣🤣

You really should do better. You’ve had YEARS to learn from my brother and ME!!! But as usual, you fail. You can’t RECOGNIZE the pattern. You always lose. You lost the “Show” you lost “Reddit” you lost your first “Forum”. What haven’t you lost??? The most I lost were some gigs for charity. No profit necessary.😎😎😎

So, I’ll continue my STUNNING life. What are you guys up to??? Thinking you’re harassing me. Leave it to millenials to be so retarded. Logging off now. I don’t care. You do.😘😘😘

#RedditardRemorse #Epiphany #MAGA2024

G

You really should do better. You’ve had YEARS to learn from my brother and ME!!! But as usual, you fail. You can’t RECOGNIZE the pattern. You always lose. You lost the “Show” you lost “Reddit” you lost your first “Forum”. What haven’t you lost??? The most I lost were some gigs for charity. No profit necessary.😎😎😎

So, I’ll continue my STUNNING life. What are you guys up to??? Thinking you’re harassing me. Leave it to millenials to be so retarded. Logging off now. I don’t care. You do.😘😘😘

Nailed it

G

did Joe actually post this? jesus...