• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
FB_IMG_1671070769139.jpg

G

He seems like a nice guy who has terrible luck when it comes to roles. Didn't he also lose his Witcher role? Say role again, stupid.

I think he quit his role in the Witcher cause the show has nothing to do with the source material. They really fucked that shit up. I think he was the only one who gave a damn and respected the books and games.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I mean I like Henry Cavill, but the Adeptus Custodes? What's he doing? Everyone knows Grandfather Nurgle deserves our love.

G

He seems like a nice guy who has terrible luck when it comes to roles. Didn't he also lose his Witcher role? Say role again, stupid.
Admittedly I've only seen him in a couple of things, but he's been awfully wooden in all of them. Handsome guy, but seems to be a shit actor.