• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

G

richarddawkins.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Yes. Africans who evolved and got away from the continent to develop better lives and become innovative and the rest is history.

No African should feel much pride. I'm sure everyone in South Sudan would leave the fuck of that hell hole and prefer to be ANYWHERE else in the world, that also isn't in Africa.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Richard Dawkins. I always thought he was a douche but then saw he was getting canceled for 'anti tranny' statements so I thought I should give him a second look. Nope, still a douche:

“I do not intend to disparage trans people,” he tweeted two days later. “I see that my academic ‘Discuss’ question has been misconstrued as such and I deplore this. It was also not my intent to ally in any way with Republican bigots in US now exploiting this issue.”

Full context here (beware the leftism but you get the point): https://religiondispatches.org/athe...t-in-grasp-at-broader-intellectual-relevance/

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Referring to his early days at a boarding school in Salisbury, he recalled how one of the (unnamed) masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts.”

He said other children in his school peer group had been molested by the same teacher but concluded: “I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

“I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said.

He said the most notorious cases of pedophilia involve rape and even murder and should not be bracketed with what he called “just mild touching up.”