• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot of the Week

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Imagine calling yourself a Goon and having to have your daddy defend you

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
youtube pranks just don't hit the right way. They all have this air of feeling contrived or fake. And if they do seem real, they never really mine any gold from the premise.
It's because they aren't naturally funny and effortless. Like the guy above, they're all shtick is going up and harassing random people. Most of them are losers who have no other life skills so they try to make a living off of doing stuff like this.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I keep getting recommended some spic who's "pranks" are just him staring down gang members until they freak out on him. The videos always end with him getting chased. I'm shocked the guy hasn't been shot or at least badly beaten.
That guy is so fucking stupid, “ayyy bruh you want some keeeeses?” Hershey Kisses, get it?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
It's because they aren't naturally funny and effortless. Like the guy above, they're all shtick is going up and harassing random people. Most of them are losers who have no other life skills so they try to make a living off of doing stuff like this.
How many more times was he supposed to say "Walmart Stick"?