• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot of the Day 2/27/23

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

“I think people should know there is a virus here, it kills people. And the only way we prevent it is we get vaccinated, we wear masks, we do social distancing, washing your hands all of the time, and not just to think about, ‘Well, my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.’ No, screw your freedom."

Fuck this homo.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

“I think people should know there is a virus here, it kills people. And the only way we prevent it is we get vaccinated, we wear masks, we do social distancing, washing your hands all of the time, and not just to think about, ‘Well, my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.’ No, screw your freedom."

Fuck this homo.
Go back to Austria, you philandering schnitzel nigger.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

Fuck this homo.
He became a leftie just because he hates Trump

Forum Clout
Trump broke so many people that it's hilarious.
It was great that he could make them say absurd things just by saying the opposite. Like when they scrambled to say Haiti isn't ba shit hole (it is). When even Dominicans don't want you around you really need to figure out what the hell you're doing

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It was great that he could make them say absurd things just by saying the opposite. Like when they scrambled to say Haiti isn't ba shit hole (it is). When even Dominicans don't want you around you really need to figure out what the hell you're doing
Remember when Conan went to Haiti to try to prove it wasn't bad? They went all out to try to prove it wasn't.

How's it looking there now. Lol.

I generally dislike Dominicans, but I can agree with their stance on their neighbor.

Forum Clout
Remember when Conan went to Haiti to try to prove it wasn't bad? They went all out to try to prove it wasn't.

How's it looking there now. Lol.

I generally dislike Dominicans, but I can agree with their stance on their neighbor.
Yeah Conan's picture from a resort actual natives don't have access to ruin sure owned Trump