• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot Mersh stealing from da forum for thumbnails

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hes a fat lazy bum that has zero creativity. Thats why he lurks here and steals our shit.

a0694e35d36743bd4b5bb44f454bf292.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He also nearly fucked up Apostlegate, if I'm remember what SpaceEdge said correctly. I'd say that we need to fuck with this cocksucker but he's already being relentlessly fucked with by a number of communities already.
He might even be doing this to provoke us. He’s a grifter and a half. No need to give him our time. Let the faggot run out of people to ebeg to.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Mersh is from mastic William Floyd area of longisland. I hope another one of my fellow NYers understands what that means and confirm. they make wigger edgelords by the thousands out there. Great football program though. You’d think it would be the schools full of jigs. But nah.

G

You watch this faggot?

All I know of him is what I saw in the poerslin docs...With that said we should start a war with his podcast and his 100 pay pigs...If only we had a podcast for a radio war...
I just called him out in the chat but he's got 'slow mode' on. I've yet to watch beyond a single minute of this guy's shit before I am forced to quit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You watch this faggot?

All I know of him is what I saw in the poerslin docs...With that said we should start a war with his podcast and his 100 pay pigs...If only we had a podcast for a radio war...
Fuck no. I couldnt even make it to find out what he was talking about. I just so happened to see the thumbnail in my feed. Hes just another one of those channels i subbed to when he was getting roasted and never unsubbed. Thats pretty much like 75% of the channels on my YT these days.

Forum Clout
He also nearly fucked up Apostlegate, if I'm remembering what SpaceEdge said correctly. I'd say that we need to fuck with this cocksucker but he's already being relentlessly fucked with by a number of communities already.
Remember how the first part was pretty much just a coded message to users here? Show references, Opie praise, obvious shit but only to one of us.
Mersh, like it or not, is one of us and has been here a very long time. He will probably read this. He got the messages and proceeded to go on his show and explain directly to Seth Simons why everything is fake.

Nice job, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Remember how the first part was pretty much just a coded message to users here? Show references, Opie praise, obvious shit but only to one of us.
Mersh, like it or not, is one of us and has been here a very long time. He will probably read this. He got the messages and proceeded to go on his show and explain directly to Seth Simons why everything is fake.

Nice job, stupid.
He gave Bobo a ride after he got tricked. That’s his bit. Low effort, and low energy.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
He’s just trying to find another way to keep the 15 people who pay his rent around. The shit with Porsalin has all but faded and just exposed what a fat, lying, lazy bum he is. He needs a new tactic to keep people listening, all 200.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Mersh is from mastic William Floyd area of longisland. I hope another one of my fellow NYers understands what that means and confirm. they make wigger edgelords by the thousands out there. Great football program though. You’d think it would be the schools full of jigs. But nah.
I remember O/A got some shit for trashing that town and the mayor got bent out of shape about it.