• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT Christmas Song - Happy Xmas (War is Over)

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
“So this is Christmas
And what have you done” None of your business, junkie!

“Another year over
And a new one just begun” Wow, really? You don’t say!!!

“And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun” Don’t worry about what I’m doing, hippie.

“The near and the dear ones
The old and the young” Name more types of people, stupid.

“A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear” Why are you trying to instill fear in me on a holy day, commie?

“And so this is Christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The road is so long” Actually the road is much shorter and easier if you’re a rich rockstar. Looks like you reached a dead end! Get it?

“And so happy Christmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight” This is highly offensive to chinks and injuns.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Guy had the worst taste in vagines. Of all the geisha whores he chose Yoko. Bitch had no sexual charisma at all. Flat ass, face and tits. Fuckin cave chink.
John would cheat on Yoko with her in the next room with friends over. She told a story of one of their friends offering to turn up the music to down out the sex sounds.

Wwaw May Pang who yoko hand picked for him to go off with for a few years? She's a 70s Ester Ku

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
John would cheat on Yoko with her in the next room with friends over. She told a story of one of their friends offering to turn up the music to down out the sex sounds.

Wwaw May Pang who yoko hand picked for him to go off with for a few years? She's a 70s Ester Ku

Yeah he was banging all sorts of quality shit, I think the Yoko thing was a giant troll on the other Beatles and everyone else