• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fag PlayStation VP gets caught trying to fuck boy

G

Right. Call the fucking cops on the pedophile and stfu. He wasn't getting the reaction he was hoping for so he started to make a scene. These people don't do this because they want to do the right thing but they enjoy the thrill of it and try to go viral.
Yeah cops aren’t going to do shit, there’s no usable evidence. All they do is warn this guy and allow him to get away with it.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Right. Call the fucking cops on the pedophile and stfu. He wasn't getting the reaction he was hoping for so he started to make a scene. These people don't do this because they want to do the right thing but they enjoy the thrill of it and try to go viral.
theres this clip of one of the pedo buster went up to a early 20s fella and keep saying hey jerry are you jerry what are you doing here jer and the guy was like i dont know wtf you are talking about, so the pedo buster said so you are not here to meet a 13 yo and this aint your dickpic on my phone right here, the guy said i am just waiting for the car to take me to rehab and the pedo buster was like get your shit together fucking loser. just imagine having to deal with retards like that when you already hit rock bottom