• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fact: There will never be a better television show - or film, for that matter - than "The Nanny"

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It was very based and redpilled. It tried to teach the public about how the Jews subverted the WASP ruling elite by pretending to be their friend who would go on to indoctrinate their children. This is exactly what Fran Fine did: she was always trying to seduce lonely widower Maxwell Sheffield, and she filled his kids' heads full of nonsense. She was constantly trying to cuck him too, by having a boyfriend in just about every episode. She was always the one people paid attention to, in a fucking multi-million dollar mansion in the upper west side of New York or wherever it was. The show was more educational about 19th and 20th century America than a dozen history classes.

Also, Niles the butler was constantly dunking on CC Babcock, which proves that dudes rule and women are trash.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Mal watches it on streaming. Damn thing's become a favorite of hers.

It's very, very 90's - but I'll give you Niles. He actually does make that show with how he shits on CC. Those jokes and bits actually still hold up.

Mal looked it up and I guess the Niles and CC actors got married in real life after the show ended. You can kinda see why when you look back at those shows.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

It's very, very 90's - but I'll give you Niles. He actually does make that show with how he shits on CC. Those jokes and bits actually still hold up.

Mal looked it up and I guess the Niles and CC actors got married in real life after the show ended. You can kinda see why when you look back at those shows.
Niles from The Nanny is better than Frasier and Niles. I hate that show because it's not as clever as it wants to be and it's still in syndication here.

I dunno if those actors got married for real (I can't find anything), but their characters did at the end of the series.

The show might've had the most high-level celebrity cameos/guest spots of any sitcom ever. In one episode Elizabeth Taylor was on it, Bill Clinton's brother (that was odd) and Donald Trump... as soon as I saw that, I was like "damn, if they only knew how that would turn out."

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Niles from The Nanny is better than Frasier and Niles. I hate that show because it's not as clever as it wants to be and it's still in syndication here.

I dunno if those actors got married for real (I can't find anything), but their characters did at the end of the series.

The show might've had the most high-level celebrity cameos/guest spots of any sitcom ever. In one episode Elizabeth Taylor was on it, Bill Clinton's brother (that was odd) and Donald Trump... as soon as I saw that, I was like "damn, if they only knew how that would turn out."

She just reminded me they were married for 11 years and got divorced.

I can't keep track of these Hollywood types, I tells ya.

P

potatopeeler63

I remember being a little boy and getting rock hard boners when I seen her in her skirts and whatnot. I didn't even care about her voice, just that body.

not gonna lie id still stroke one out to her if there was something more explicit,
always had a gilf/ accent fetish so she checks all the boxes. also i llove dirty jewish WHOO-RES
fffr.jpeg

fras.jpeg

rre.jpeg

G

It was very based and redpilled. It tried to teach the public about how the Jews subverted the WASP ruling elite by pretending to be their friend who would go on to indoctrinate their children. This is exactly what Fran Fine did: she was always trying to seduce lonely widower Maxwell Sheffield, and she filled his kids' heads full of nonsense. She was constantly trying to cuck him too, by having a boyfriend in just about every episode. She was always the one people paid attention to, in a fucking multi-million dollar mansion in the upper west side of New York or wherever it was. The show was more educational about 19th and 20th century America than a dozen history classes.

Also, Niles the butler was constantly dunking on CC Babcock, which proves that dudes rule and women are trash.
Spare me your ‘based’ nonsense. Your praise of this show has everything to do with wanting to fill up Ms. Drescher’s kosher snatch like a ballon water gun game at an amusement park.

I don’t condone your beating around the bush (wink) but do approve of your love of heeb women. Their sexuality is their most potent weapon. That and US supplied Apache attack helicopters.

G

Mal can be my nanny. I don’t have kids but I need to be tended to.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I’d show Fran Drescher my penis if you know what I mean
You'll have to elaborate on that.

Spare me your ‘based’ nonsense. Your praise of this show has everything to do with wanting to fill up Ms. Drescher’s kosher snatch like a ballon water gun game at an amusement park.

I don’t condone your beating around the bush (wink) but do approve of your love of heeb women. Their sexuality is their most potent weapon. That and US supplied Apache attack helicopters.
Well, you've got me there. There are many a Jewess that could seduce my goyishe pecker.