• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F Joe Rogan and his politics - Opie

G

as much as i dislike Rogan the criticism would be that he IS excessively moderate. Opester sounds like a bitter bitch here.

edit: to answer your question, he's basically saying Rogan is some right wing guy who only goes after the left, and he should be more moderate to bring more people together or whatever.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Just because Rogan took down Opie's JRE years ago?

Rogan really cut off his nose to spite his face with that move. grade a “bone head” maneuver

Opie really outclassed Rogan in that interview, i’d bury it too if I had the little man syndrome rogan suffers from

joe’s lucky they arent underwater wearing scuba gear, the ocean is the Opsters domain

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think it's finally time we put the Opie bit to bed. The ironic tickling of his nuts in mock adoration has gone on long enough. Let this fractured boomer be put to rest already.
Does anybody do the Opie love bit anymore? You can point out he got a lot of shit for stupid reasons and not be doing a “bit”. The last years of da show he was behind the only good parts of it. Yes, he is a sensitive unfunny cunt, but he was behind a lot of good bits. Anyone who’s listening to his podcast deserves to be shot, just like CPM. It’s all gay is my point, but it’s like saying Anthony was never funny. It’s just not true.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I think it's finally time we put the Opie bit to bed. The ironic tickling of his nuts in mock adoration has gone on long enough. Let this fractured boomer be put to rest already.
he supported BLM fuck him and his autism
Tuq6mbab_400x400.jpg