• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ezra Miller presentation to The Flash teaser. We get it! You're gay. Fucking queer.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I was reading about the DC thing that happened yesterday. I checked out most of the trailers (The Batman looks better than expected). Then I was presented with this...
cvcvxvcvcvcvcxv.jpg

Selfish cunt. He just had to remind the world. He's gay. Looking like a extra from Cruising.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I'm like how they changed the costume, I just wish they'd done something about the autistic heeb wearing it. Ezra Miller is a shitty Flash and an even shittier Ezra Miller.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I was reading about the DC thing that happened yesterday. I checked out most of the trailers (The Batman looks better than expected). Then I was presented with this...
View attachment 9837
Selfish cunt. He just had to remind the world. He's gay. Looking like a extra from Cruising.

he looks like a stereotypical faggot from a Chick Tract

G

A spin-off movie to that infantile movie which was too long and shitty so they remade it into a different but still the same infantile movie that is also too long and shitty? It better sell a billion or you're all homophobic.