• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ex-cop that stalked you before and after... Should'nt be too hard to track down.

archive_bot

Forum Clout

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 8.34.35 PM.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Hahaha! Oh, yes, he was so smart, he figured out who this ex-cop was all by himself, right?

Or was it that one of the trolls spoonfed him a bowl full of lies for months and the pig lapped it up like a good little doggy? You didn't figure out shit, Pig. And you never could either because you're a stupid little oinker.

You fell for a master trolling and you still have NOTHING except a big legal bill (and stomach).

archive_bot

Forum Clout

I have gotten nothing wrong at all, stlaker. You really don't want this case to go any further, because the next phase is where things get very bad for you, very quickly. But neither are you able to do anything to stop it.

The forums are actively being sued, right now. That suit is proceeding, and expanding. We are not spending PPP loan money on this lawsuit, nor are we taking money from any of our parents. And what we are doing about it is bringing an end to your community through all legal avenues.

G

Hahaha! Oh, yes, he was so smart, he figured out who this ex-cop was all by himself, right?

Or was it that one of the trolls spoonfed him a bowl full of lies for months and the pig lapped it up like a good little doggy? You didn't figure out shit, Pig. And you never could either because you're a stupid little oinker.

You fell for a master trolling and you still have NOTHING except a big legal bill (and stomach).
That’s the best part. Literally all the info he got was from the “mole” yet Patrick quickly takes full credit saying it wasn’t hard for him to figure out.

He’s just always a 110% awful, shitty, no integrity human being.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He was so obnoxious when he thought he had the case solved. Pat was spreading a bunch of false information to his SFWA friends and trying to get innocent people locked up because Pat wanted it to be real so bad that he never verified anything.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The thing that makes it so funny is that before Josiah 1, I was sure that he was just bluffing about having information on anyone or there being some imminent day of reckoning. But he actually believed it. I really need to go back and re-read some of those conversations he had with @covidcumia where he talks about this community fracturing and turning on each other.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The thing that makes it so funny is that before Josiah 1, I was sure that he was just bluffing about having information on anyone or there being some imminent day of reckoning. But he actually believed it. I really need to go back and re-read some of those conversations he had with @covidcumia where he talks about this community fracturing and turning on each other.
He is so easy

puppet-puppet-on-a-string.gif