• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EVS is going to prison, again

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Beaner wife beater JDA is apparently trying to stay relevant by insulting his audience and acting like a faux intellectual. I don't know or care much beyond that.

But hey... Nice being a joke reference that other people use in their internet slapfights, stupid. You're finally relevant in the sci fi space again, Pat!

1000008977.jpg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
JDA lucked out by getting a pleasantly plump Polack breeder to marry his short, fat spicness. As well as providing him with healthy children, thanks to her hardy peasant genes, he could've also looked forward to a lifetime of homemade pierogis and kielbasa casseroles. She just had one rule - please don't punch me in the face! A low bar, but one that JDA couldn't help but fail to meet. Bad (or sick) guy!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I like EVS, but I really don't understand why so many comic book creators are in their feelings about Eric July. I can't help but feel it's rooted in jealousy because of how successful his Kickstarter was.

Also, how long before the edgy forum users here turn against EVS for reasons?
I feel like people would have to care about him to turn. For example I haven't seen anyone here (tap the sign) say anything about him side with rekeita after cops raided his house and cps took his kids away. Not sure if he changed his tune after the 9 year old tested positive for cocaine.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
JDA lucked out by getting a pleasantly plump Polack breeder to marry his short, fat spicness. As well as providing him with healthy children, thanks to her hardy peasant genes, he could've also looked forward to a lifetime of homemade pierogis and kielbasa casseroles. She just had one rule - please don't punch me in the face! A low bar, but one that JDA couldn't help but fail to meet. Bad (or sick) guy!
His kid isn't healthy though. He has cystic fibrosis.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I feel like people would have to care about him to turn. For example I haven't seen anyone here (tap the sign) say anything about him side with rekeita after cops raided his house and cps took his kids away. Not sure if he changed his tune after the 9 year old tested positive for cocaine.
I didn't even know that he got involved in the Rekeita shit, primarily because I tapped out of that after about a day.

I like EVS because I am a comic book faggot. But I don't really go for Internet drama, so outside of the initial curiosity, I didn't really care about the Rekeita shit. It was definitely a car wreck, but I didn't know enough about the players involved to really get invested.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
it's a meme at this point but it bares repeating......EJ is truly guilty of one things: releasing a "meh" comic

it's not great but it's WAYYYYYYYY better than that abortion Vito is writing

EDIT: i said "one things"..............'ERE ME NOW!!!!
It definitely doesn't stand up to the hype, but very few of the Kickstarter comics do. I liked Richard C Meyer's initial Jawbreakers, but not enough to keep buying them.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
It definitely doesn't stand up to the hype, but very few of the Kickstarter comics do. I liked Richard C Meyer's initial Jawbreakers, but not enough to keep buying them.
nobody buys any of these crowd funded books because they like the comic....they just want to support the creator/the creator's cause.

obvious exceptions are things like that GI JOE commpendium, or anything by a legit artist who ISN'T attached to a cause (Tyler Kirkham, Sean Gordon Murphy, etc)

YaBoiZach is a guy who complained about comics on his youtube channel
scott snyder is a literal professor

guess who writes the better book?

EDIT: and what i'm about to say isn't profound at all. With that prefaced, nobody who buys "Jawbreakers" says to themselves," god- I love Meyer's writing"....they're really saying,' God I fucking hate trannies"

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I didn't even know that he got involved in the Rekeita shit, primarily because I tapped out of that after about a day.

I like EVS because I am a comic book faggot. But I don't really go for Internet drama, so outside of the initial curiosity, I didn't really care about the Rekeita shit. It was definitely a car wreck, but I didn't know enough about the players involved to really get invested.
Yeah, me neither really. I have just checked in a few times and I saw he was tied up in it a little bit and it gave me the ick, as zoomer girls say.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
"White Hispanics" are the worst...my solace is soon WASPs will be the same in their own societies because jews control their immigration...Spaniards were just horny except for the race conscious ones (White Hispanic's ancestors).

But how smug these ppl are is proof of white supremacy, even with the Kalergi plan in full throttle. The only solution is Islam.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
"White Hispanics" are the worst...my solace is soon WASPs will be the same in their own societies because jews control their immigration...Spaniards were just horny except for the race conscious ones (White Hispanic's ancestors).

But how smug these ppl are is proof of white supremacy, even with the Kalergi plan in full throttle. The only solution is Islam.
My first experience with racism was with a five year old kid from Spain, he kept saying the black kids we're bad because of their skin. He had anth's skin tone and was raised by a single mom. Honestly he was a pretty cool dude, I should look him up and see how he's doing, probably not well since single mom and all that.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
nobody buys any of these crowd funded books because they like the comic....they just want to support the creator/the creator's cause.

obvious exceptions are things like that GI JOE commpendium, or anything by a legit artist who ISN'T attached to a cause (Tyler Kirkham, Sean Gordon Murphy, etc)

YaBoiZach is a guy who complained about comics on his youtube channel
scott snyder is a literal professor

guess who writes the better book?

EDIT: and what i'm about to say isn't profound at all. With that prefaced, nobody who buys "Jawbreakers" says to themselves," god- I love Meyer's writing"....they're really saying,' God I fucking hate trannies"
I checked it out specifically because I thought that his passion for comics ( or at least his portrayal of passion for comics ) would translate into a wonderful book where that passion and talent would be on display.

I was wrong.

It's weird - he's very good at critiquing the comics and works of others, but oblivious to the faults in his own works. It's at the point now where the best comics you can buy are the old titles in the discount bins. The right wing grifters are just as bad about shoe horning their politics into their work as the left wing grifters are ( though I have to admit that the idea of making a Transformer into a tranny is unintentionally hilarious).