• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everything you say to meeee!

G

mouth.jpg

G

He'll scream it at you over the phone. He'll tweet it at you. But take his pregnant wife on to your lap and fondle her hips and ass meat in front of his snout and he'll grin nervously and pretend he didn't see anything.

He's a posturing coward and weighs considerably more than he should.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
'what version of Pearl Harbor does fat imagine they tell in japan? believe me they definitely aren't telling a version where they were the heroes.

like most Rick stories, it completely falls apart when you think about it for more than 1 second. Under no circumstances is a ww2 vet from any country paying a fat 19 year old Rick any mind. Let alone weeping into his bosom and apologizing to him. It’s fucking absurd and just shows how dumb he thinks other people are that they would believe it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
'what version of Pearl Harbor does fat imagine they tell in japan? believe me they definitely aren't telling a version where they were the heroes.
My wife’s grandma once told me how happy they all were when we ended the war because they could finally eat food again and everything got much better. Japan is notorious for pretending they didn’t do anything bad in Asia but they’re surprisingly cool with losing the war to us.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
yea it doesn't seems like most japanese view the early Showa era particularly fondly. A lot of people starving, bombings, basically being about as afraid of their government as they were of us. I get why they'd just say "yea, we lost", since they were grateful for the shit to be done with. But bring up all the fuckery in Nanking and some of the REALLY fucked up medical experiments they did and they don't want to cop to it.