• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone in America will look like this by 2035.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
9EC5DDC4-A1FC-46BF-A4ED-558B0FBBE0A8.jpeg

Jizz

Forum Clout
I'm ginger irish and proud and I read that gingers will be extinct within the next 100 years! I was glad when I saw a picture of prince harry's kid and he was a ginger even though his mom is half black, so I guess there is some hope we will survive!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
i would not have a problem with cops if it were a normal job like oh the police department is hiring i think i'll apply. no you have to go through specialized training and be committed to the ideals. takes a certain kind of dedicated asshole.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm ginger irish and proud and I read that gingers will be extinct within the next 100 years! I was glad when I saw a picture of prince harry's kid and he was a ginger even though his mom is half black, so I guess there is some hope we will survive!
I read some information that red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination on the planet. My grandmother had that.

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

*lip smack*

I don't know, man. Its a tough one. On one hand some cops let the power get to them and treat citizens like shit which makes a lot of dislike them. But on the other hand when someone is stealing your bike there is no one else to rely on. Its a tough situation, that's for sure.
Every person i knew in hs who became a cop was a literal loser faggot.
they have no critical thinking ability and theyre the ones putting people on chokeholds because they dont wear masks inside college classrooms or go into restaurants without a vax pass. Theyre braindead retards who think theyre better than everyone else because they have a badge and a gun.
they wont do shit if your bike gets stolen, because theyre not gonna harass the nigger who did it or theyll be reprimanded.
but theyll fuck you over if you have a beer in central park but wont do shit do the guy smoking crack next toyou
Fuck cops. Low iq powerhungry faggots

[MEDIA=youtube]sAUVcHBKB70[/MEDIA]

Snake

Forum Clout
they have no critical thinking ability and theyre the ones putting people on chokeholds because they dont wear masks inside college classrooms or go into restaurants without a vax pass. Theyre braindead retards who think theyre better than everyone else because they have a badge and a gun.
they wont do shit if your bike gets stolen, because theyre not gonna harass the nigger who did it or theyll be reprimanded.
but theyll fuck you over if you have a beer in central park but wont do shit do the guy smoking crack next toyou

Girl I know went into it a few years back. Tiny blonde girl, maybe 110lbs. I'm just waiting to hear news that she was beat to death by a nigger.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout

Out of my friend group of complete degenerate scum bags. Myself included, the shortest most insecure and only thief of the bunch became a cop. And has risen very high in his career.

hope some nigger loses his mind and he’s the first responder.