• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone I don't like is a Russian

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"you were tweeting at 2am, you must be Russian" says man who was tweeting at 1am

Screenshot_20220320-093930.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Everybody hates Patrick.

I love the idea of this, that this nobody from nowhere who is an author with no current books, a pundit with no media appearances, a father with no daughter, a marathon runner with no races, and a firebrand that everybody mocks and dismisses... He's creating a fantasy world where he's SO important that Russian agents are running complex operations to keep his 50ish active followers not including us from seeing his ridiculously unintelligible oinkings on history he learned 2 minutes ago on Wikipedia.

G

I mean everyone we don't like is a nigger or a Jew, but at least we're not hypocrites talking about what time people are posting.

Last edited by a moderator: