• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everybody I know who lives a normal productive life stopped using public social media years ago

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Everybody uses group chats to talk to friends directly. A few occasionally post an Instagram story or post - but they’re generally actually cool photos or to mark important occasions. Almost all are set to private.

Nobody has made a Facebook post in years, nobody has used Twitter in years.

It’s exclusively boomers posting their unsolicited - unread, hot take diatribes. Like Joe Cumia - or it’s socially autistic leaches trying to look cool to someone, anybody - like Joe Cumia and Pat.

My niece and nephews are teenagers now, they use Tiktok and Snapchat and mostly stick to their cliques. They are far more mature than these narcissistic unemployed weirdos who think the world needs to hear every last thought they have on every possible subject

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
While on my fake Twitter account creating escapades I noticed a profile of just my name that I never edited or used.

Came across my brothers Twitter, was surprised there were tweets with zero interaction and in this year, but in his defense they were all months apart and only ever making fun of his girlfriend, so it's probably for a bit so no need to worry he's Fatrick-like

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
While on my fake Twitter account creating escapades I noticed a profile of just my name that I never edited or used.

Came across my brothers Twitter, was surprised there were tweets with zero interaction and in this year, but in his defense they were all months apart and only ever making fun of his girlfriend, so it's probably for a bit so no need to worry he's Fatrick-like

the only tweets I know friends and family are making are to support accounts to troubleshoot something.

it’s totally beyond me why anybody would want a public footprint online anymore.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I stopped using FB because my dad and brothers stopped, and pretty soon my feed was just mothers posting about the hardest job in the world. It's only for women/ Joe Cumia type men who act like women to gossip. Twitter only makes sense if you have a "brand" to promote.

I use iMessage and WhatsApp to talk to people I know for real. Never liked the trend in the past 20 years of using your real name online. But social media companies can't milk your data for ad money unless they know who you are.

Snake

Forum Clout
The last few years I did use Facebook was purely for shitpost memes. I don't give a shit about other people's lives enough to communicate with anyone on there.

The only time I do go there, is just to see if Bovine has posted anything worth reposting here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I rarely ever post on FB or Instagram and Twitter was always stupid to me. FB I’ve noticed has really become boomer heavy lately, from posting pictures of food with recipes (this looks good!!!) to dumb responses to quizzes that are pointless (your rap name is LIL plus the last food you ate, NO CHEATING!) and so forth. Younger people are on snap / tik Tok since everything is visual which is why Twitter is dying and all weirdos, FB is Boomer Book and Pat is very fat.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
OH! YOU WERE FINISHED? WELL ALLOW ME TO RETORT!

I don't like social media myself. Despite coming here for engagement (plus most of you are rather charming), it's a cesspool out there. Twitter was just a waste, and Facebook is merely handled for business. I want nothing to do with either of it, so it's handed off to management.

I often wonder how something that should've, in theory, brought about connection and togetherness, has actually sped up the destruction of society in general.

WHY CAN'T WE BEHAVE!?!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is also the only “social media” account I use because it’s what social media was meant for - goofing around, funny jokes, and general silliness. I remember FB back before smart phones and when only certain colleges were on it (no community colleges, had to prove your college email just to get on the site) and that was where it should of stayed. It was where you posted party pics, getting drunk with friends, silly jokes, and of course trying to get laid. Now social media is all kinds of awful but at least we have this place to remind everyone that Pat is very fat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
it’s totally beyond me why anybody would want a public footprint online anymore.

It's especially retarded in Patrick's case because he's actively trying to pursue fame/fortune in a creative field.

Let's say one of his shitty screenplays actually did get picked up and turned into a relatively successful TV show/movie (weirder things have happened). He'd be cancelled in an instant just for the 'women who wear MAGA hats deserve to be punched' post alone. Then there's all his shitty behavior towards strangers, his joking about rape, his celebrating Rush Limbaugh dying of cancer etc etc.

Tell him to behave!

G

Facebook was only ever good for getting laid in college. Other than that, it always sucked ass. As I understand it, it was funded by INQTEL to gather info on people and all that Zuckerberg backstory is bullshit. The Onion News Network did a funny sketch that's probably more true than intended.

[MEDIA=youtube]ZJ380SHZvYU[/MEDIA]

Twitter is similarly shit, apart from those rascals that use it to annoy "famous" faggots and get permanently suspended for it. The gayest of all is LinkedIn. Who the fuck wants to put any extra thought into their stupid jobs when they're off the clock? Ass-kissing teacher's pet losers. I know some people use it to look for work, so no chance of seeing Pat or Joe on there.

Forum Clout
I committed a felony (cultivating marijuana) 24/7/365 for fifteen years so I was always skeptical about having an online presence. Ten years ago, people looked at me like I was a child molester or something when I told them that I didn't have a facebook account. Nowadays, many of those same people say I was right about social media. The tech oligarchs successfully herded billions of people into their crappy online ghettos and the only people who still remain are celebrities, boomers, and losers.

Forum Clout
I deleted everything when I was a freshman in college. In high school I was around for the primitive days of twitter where it was completely non-political and strictly a bunch of high schoolers wrecklessly talking shit just for fun. As soon as corporations got involved and started manipulating everything, I went off the grid

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
So true. I've been thinking this for a long time. It's considered "uncool" to be too active on social media, or getting into fights online. Pretty much everyone has found their own little group and interacts within that, on private accounts. Even young women on Instagram aren't as active as they used to be back in the day. Social media has run it's course. It was at its peak between 2009-2013, but it's too mainstream, corporate and shitty now.

G

Same. I also love that no photos of me exist on the internet except for one (and it doesn't have my name attached to it). Attention whores like Pig should never complain when the internet comes after them.
This...

I only used FB for its marketplace and even that was a waste of time as there were better apps. Anyone who uses these things for anything besides business is a loser. Even people like Speaking For Funny on YT who barely make a $$$ from their patreon I consider losers even if I watch.

Last edited by a moderator: