• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Every single commercial has a gay couple in it now

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That’s the ones I’ve noticed the most, if you were in Europe and saw US ads you would think every couple is mixed and both men and women are on HIV medication.
That one HIV medication ad that tells you that you show your clear of the disease or some shit really is bizarre. Who the fuck hides their status behind a medication.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've noticed way fewer white men are cast in commercials unless they're celebrities like Jon Hamm, established characters (the dweeby guy in the Progressive ads) or the schlemiel, getting shown up by a woman or schooled by a coon.

My kids who don't know what "the n-word" is even notice it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
getting shown up by a woman or schooled by a coon.
it's been afoot for a while... the smart & clever black woman goes straight for the product while a 'dumb white guy' fumbles cluelessly.

It used to be possible to literally 'flip the script' on commissioning editors by swapping-out the male/female characters once a sketch was greenlit, but now they're all so political it'd never work & they'd commit to their bullshit even though it's blatantly farcicle

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
images

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Thank you. Faggots who complain about ads are retarded for even watching them.
When I watch my one football game per week I just mute them and pay attention to something else. Any time anyone references a commercial I just don’t get it, oh darn. But Dipaolo was right about this like 15 years ago.