• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Every reply to Scalzi's tweet needs to know it's because of Pig

G

We have no goal here other than to laugh at a fat retard. We are not an alt-right terrorist organization, no matter how much you want us to be. Everything happening to you and your friends, Jon, is because of a narcissistic fat pants-shitting retard named Patrick S Tomlinson.
He owes you and the entire SFWA, WorldCon, Hugo, and Twitter communities a great big fat apology.

Patrick, you can make this all stop. Why do you continue atalking us, child?

Forum Clout
We have no goal here other than to laugh at a fat retard. We are not an alt-right terrorist organization, no matter how much you want us to be. Everything happening to you and your friends, Jon, is because of a narcissistic fat pants-shitting retard named Patrick S Tomlinson.
He owes you and the entire SFWA, WorldCon, Hugo, and Twitter communities a great big fat apology.

Patrick, you can make this all stop. Why do you continue atalking us, child?
This sounds like a directive from Opie. We all go deep with the Opester, so I'm all in.

I have no beef with Scalzi (other than his membership in the SFWA) and the target has always been Fat Rick.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This sounds like a directive from Opie. We all go deep with the Opester, so I'm all in.

I have no beef with Scalzi (other than his membership in the SFWA) and the target has always been Fat Rick.
Scalzi is basically Patrick Squared. But more obnoxious because he actually had success as an author