• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Every person this sub has riffed on has been a white male conservative.

P

potatopeeler63

lll.jpeg

kkkkk.jpeg

kkkkl.jpeg

oppl.jpeg

[MEDIA=youtube]xNqAh7G3tbY:68[/MEDIA]

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
And they're all pathological liars incapable of criticism, obstinate in the belief that they are right, and any dissenters should not only be silenced but also prosecuted.

They would all hate one another because they are each other's reflection, down to the questionable obsession with youth / teenagers.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I dunno, there is some merit to those that say the irish are the niggers of white people

View attachment 11780
I love the fact he’s admitting he’s not Irish. Since the real Irish would be the Catholics in Green. The British Queen Worshipping Orange wearing Mongrels in Northern Ireland aren’t real Irishmen. Tiocfaidh ár la, Piggy. Also the Orange groups are hate mongering WASP conservatives. And the Bhoys in Green are generally Liberal…

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I dunno, there is some merit to those that say the irish are the niggers of white people

View attachment 11780
Lol that fucking picture. Imagine getting into a fight with a guy and he makes that face. And who throws a punch like that? This is more proof that he's never been in a fight in his life. Guarantee you that, if anyone ever threatened him at school, he told Mama Raven, and she called the principal.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

View attachment 11780
Nigga admits that he's from Ulster Protestant stock. He's not Irish, he's an ultra-WASP. The Northern Irish consider themselves to be British and would curbstomp anyone insinuating that they're taigs.

Patrick is just being a retard and somehow managing to piss off both sides in the process. It's the equivalent of doing a FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PIPO speech while wearing blackface.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

View attachment 11780
I'm not an expert on The Troubles, but from memory the guys wearing orange and punching Catholics were Scottish immigrants to Ireland.

Fuckin' dunce.

EDIT: Oh, he's crushin' it:
The Orange Order is a 'fraternal' organisation, named for William of Orange, the Protestant Dutchman who seized the thrones of Catholic King James II back in the 'Glorious Revolution' of 1688.

EDIT 2:
Ulster Protestants (Irish: Protastúnaigh Uladh) are an ethnoreligious group[4][5][6][7][8] in the Irish province of Ulster, where they make up about 43% of the population. Many Ulster Protestants are descendants of settlers who arrived from Britain in the early 17th century Ulster Plantation. This was the colonisation of the Gaelic, Catholic province of Ulster by Scots and English speaking Protestants, mostly from the Scottish Lowlands and Northern England.[9] Many more Scottish Protestant migrants arrived in Ulster in the late 17th century. Those who came from Scotland were mostly Presbyterians, while those from England were mostly Anglicans.

Last edited: