Ever wished death or ill in general on anyone

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
And it happened? I’ll tell my story when I’m less drunk. You guys ever get any karma rewards?
There was this kid in high school who never did anything wrong to me I just hated him for his personality. Anyway he had some degenerative muscle control disease and was in a wheel chair so I used to reassure myself with the knowledge that he would die long before me. Sure enough he died like 2 years later and I was happy.

As an adult the only luck I’ve had was a heroin user who I’d had multiple run ins with. The last one he told me to go fuck myself as he was walking past. Anyway 1 week later he OD’d in a toilet and I got to watch the fire department work on him till they called it and see his piss and shit on the floor and watch the undertaker guys take him away. Was trying to hide my glee the whole time.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
My dad told me he hated his one aunt and always wished something terrible would happen to her because she was a genuine bitch that was mean to my grandparents and all of their kids because they were poor. She had a seizure in the bathtub and drowned. Or as my dad puts it "she turned into a blender and died."

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
My dad told me he hated his one aunt and always wished something terrible would happen to her because she was a genuine bitch that was mean to my grandparents and all of their kids because they were poor. She had a seizure in the bathtub and drowned. Or as my dad puts it "she turned into a blender and died."
What kind of harm do you wish on Libby and Yay Yay?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I don't wish any real harm on Yay Yay, maybe that Fleetwood gets sick of his shit one day and clocks him. I'm not even gonna get into what I wish on the Libbies. If I talk about it my wishes won't come true.
Tay Tay → Yay Yay

2185e484a858eb7391cb999b0b09a4b0--taylor-swift-album-taylors.jpg

I don't even know who the fuck Yay Yay is, lol.

Last edited:

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I don't wish any real harm on Yay Yay, maybe that Fleetwood gets sick of his shit one day and clocks him. I'm not even gonna get into what I wish on the Libbies. If I talk about it my wishes won't come true.
Nice. Yay Yay rules, I hope he accidentally gets a hold of a gun and wreaks havoc on camera.

I hope Libby is carrying a heavy brisket from the smoker, drops it on his feet and in a moment of retard fear he runs into the grill and catches on fire.

Things tend to work out my way, inshallah

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Nice. Yay Yay rules, I hope he accidentally gets a hold of a gun and wreaks havoc on camera.

I hope Libby is carrying a heavy brisket from the smoker, drops it on his feet and in a moment of retard fear he runs into the grill and catches on fire.

Things tend to work out my way, inshallah
Yay Yay getting ahold of a gun is an extremely plausible scenario. He'd shoot Uncle Edward and blame it on Tall Pine.